KBRS Tile-Basin® 48" x 48" Neo-Angle Tileable Shower Pan
Tileable shower base with a 5" Perimeter Flange and 4" x 4" x 48" Neo-Angle Curb. No more leaks, mold, mildew, cracking grout or tile failure commonly caused by mortar-built shower pans.
A KBRS Tile-Basin® is leak-proof, non-porous, and easy-to-install. Once installed the "pre-sloped" Tile-Basin® is ready to receive modified thin-set and any decorative tile (no messy epoxy adhesives required). A KBRS Tile-Basin® clamps securely to a common 3-piece tile shower drain.
Installation takes about 30 minutes.
Why Choose the KBRS Tile-Basin®:
- No Sheet Liner to Puncture & Leak
- 1/8" Patented FRP Perimeter Flange
- Clamps to Common Tile Shower Drain
- Available with ADA/Barrier-Free Ramp
- Custom Designs Available
- Fast & Easy Installation (20-30 Minutes!)
- Lightweight & Ready to Tile
- Use Common Modified Thin-Set
- 3/4" U-Notched Trowel Included
Free Shipping is for continental US only.
Click Here to see the 48"x48" Neo-Angle Tile-Basin® Center Drain Specs
Click Here to see the Tile-Basin® Schematics
Click Here to see how to measure for the Tile-Basin®
Click Here to see how to install the Tile-Basin®
Click Here to see the installation guide for the Tile-Basin®
Click Here to see the data sheet for the Tile-Basin®
Click Here for Tile-Basin® FAQs
Watch how to install the Tile-Basin®