SharkBite Ball Valve 1/2-Inch for Copper Pipe, PEX, CPVC, HDPE
Always be prepared! For the "big demo day" have a couple of these on hand so you can easily prepare water supplies and get water back on in your home.
- Compatible with Copper, PEX, CPVC & PE-RT pipes in any combination
- Can be installed with no solder, glue, unions or tools required.
- Easy Installation in tight working spaces
- Rated for 200°F & 200 PSI
- "ASSE 1061 ASSE 1010 NSF 372 NSF/ANSI 61"
Details: The SharkBite Ball Valve is the easiest way to install or replace a shut off valve into your potable water or hydronic water heating system. The valve is easily rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shutoff, or to work in tight spaces.
We Also Recommend
Hansgrohe KSH04447-04342-66PC Raindance Shower Faucet Kit with Handshower Wallbar PBV Trim with Diverter and Rough, Chrome
Delta Delta KTSDDR-T14451-CH Dryden Tub/Shower Kit Pressure-Balance Single-Function Cartridge, Chrome Chrome
American Standard Princeton Americast Bath Tub with Integral Overflow, White (right hand)