SharkBite U514LFA 1/2-Inch End Cap, Plumbing Fittings for Residential and Commercial Water Applications, Lead-Free
Always be prepared! For the "big demo day" have a couple of these on hand so you can easily prepare water supplies and get water back on in your home.
- Connects to Copper tubing, PEX tubing, CPVC pipe, HDPE pipe and PE-RT.
- Lead Free Dezincification Resistant Brass for durability and reliability
- SharkBite Push-to-connect fittings require no glue, solder or unions
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
- Certified for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
Details: The 1/2-Inch SharkBite Push-to-Connect Endstop is the easiest way to cap copper, CPVC or PEX pipe with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Perfect solution for pressure testing a home. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings can be easily changed and reused.
We Also Recommend
Hansgrohe KSH04447-04342-66PC Raindance Shower Faucet Kit with Handshower Wallbar PBV Trim with Diverter and Rough, Chrome
Delta Delta KTSDDR-T14451-CH Dryden Tub/Shower Kit Pressure-Balance Single-Function Cartridge, Chrome Chrome
American Standard Princeton Americast Bath Tub with Integral Overflow, White (right hand)